Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Earphones: the universal sign for LEAVE ME ALONE!

If seated next to an overly verbose chatterbox, I find plugging in your earphones to be a polite way of saying: "Excuse me pal, could you please shut the fuck up?!"

Lately though, my colleague and tormentor seems to have deciphered my ears full of phones as a chance to physically touch me! As this fumbling idiot paws at me with his sweaty grubby appendages, I begrudgingly remove my solace of sound to see what the hell this mistake wants. Often, he wants nothing more than to ask a REALLY retarded question "um, what's the best medicine for a runny nose?" Do you see a freakin STETHOSCOPE dangling around my neck moron?!
Or my favorite "heheh, come look at this picture!"

Since slipping a few drops of cyanide into his coffee will hold dire consequences for me in the long run, it seems that I must unfortunately suffer silently through this ingrate's menial existence. For the moment, I'll have to contend with dosing him with antihistamines whenever he feels "something" and watch in delight as his energy is slowly and deliberately sapped into oblivion. Aaah, a few moments of peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment